Wednesday, January 27, 2010

boots bags and bubbles

What: Attending a fund-raising event with a friend.
Where: Earl's V Lounge
When: Cocktail hour
Why: Donating gently used boots and bags to Dress for Success, an organization that helps under-privileged women find jobs.
Verdict: Great cause and great food. Might have to come back and try out some other items from their menu, which is possible because I got an Earl's gift-card in my goodie bag!

 
Lychee and mint mojito. More minty than sweet. Very refreshing.
 
 
Milk chocolate fondue with vanilla shortbread and fresh strawberries.
 
Oops. Dropped my shortbread into the milk chocolate. How silly of me. Now I have to scoop up all that chocolate before it goes to waste. What a horrible, horrible thing to do. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment