Sunday, December 20, 2009

innocent until proven guilty

What: Christmas get-together with friends
Where: The Crime Lab Restaurant
When: Dinner
Why: Presents. It's all about the presents.
Verdict: Great vegetarian platter. I know that if I ever decide to give up on anything that has a face, I will be okay here.

While waiting for the boys to show up, I ordered their Mojito which was 1916 Cuba
Havana Club 7yr Rum, mint, sugar, mixed with lime & soda. Very refreshing.
The Vegetarian Plate to start off. It has vegetable spring rolls, thai buckwheat noodles, roasted artichoke fondue, quinoa & black bean salad, gomae, edamame & breaded stuffed mushroom caps
I had the Grilled Lamb Lollipops: rack of lamb with mint oil, rosemary reduction, balsamic reduction, melon & feta salad with lotus chips. It's on the appetizer menu, but it was enough for me. Especially after stuffing my face with the veggie platter.

No comments:

Post a Comment