Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day 1: horseshoe bay, ferry, ruby lake resort

I took a mini vacation away from the city with a good friend of mine a few weeks ago. She doesn't believe I can camp. I can camp. I just prefer to do it in style.

What we ate while waiting for the ferry, sitting on the ferry and getting off the ferry:

While we waited for the ferry to arrive, we took a quick walk down to the little town on Horseshoe Bay and stopped by Baskin Robbins. I got the Jamocha chocolate fudge with almonds.

Andrea got the mint chocolate chip A classic.

This was the children's veggie burger meal at the White Spot Cafe on board the ferry: 1 large (adult-size) veggie burger, 1 small drink, 1 small fries and a Jello chocolate pudding cup. All that food and I could barely finish my burger. Andrea's got my chocolate pudding. She owes me.

Dinner consisted of chips (Chipotle BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion) and fruit juice with rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment