Monday, February 22, 2010

qoola is cooler than sushi

What: Craving something to eat after watching the Avatar (didn't realize the movie was over 2 hours long!). We were making our way over to a sushi restaurant, when this place caught our eye. Of course, we had to try it out.
Where: At the mall
When: Late afternoon, well past lunch-time
Why: Instead of sushi, we thought this would be much cooler.
Verdict: Great place for a cool snack and you have so many choices when it comes to toppings. It's like being a kid in a candy store. But beware, you pay by the weight, so it does add up.

As you can see, I went a little crazy with the toppings. Half chocolatey and the other half is fruity. Hopefully, it'll cancel out the calories (I know, I know, wishful thinking). I prefer the fruity toppings, as I find the chocolate toppings tend to crumble and get stuck in the back of my molars.

A better picture showing the layers of frozen yogurt: I tried green tea, mango, berry, cappuccino and vanilla. I like the vanilla, mango and berry flavours the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment