Thursday, September 10, 2009

grab and go

Despite my reluctance to get out of bed this morning, I was still able to get to work on time. But, driven by my panic to get to the bus stop in 5 minutes, I completely bypassed the warm piping bowl of breakfast on the table and had to settle for this:

Nature's Path pumpkin seed granola for breakfast.

Gnawing my way through a deliciously sweet and juicy Anjou pear.

I did manage to grab my lunch as I flew out the door:

My lunch: a slice of fish cake, cauliflower, shrimp and chicken dumplings on a bed of noodles.

Montreal-style smoked meat on a kaiser bun with mustard, aka Lina's "heart-attack" lunch.

I had class today, after work (I cannot believe I'm in class again), so I stopped by the Next Noodle Bar to partake in some fried yumminess:

Salty and spicy calamari (and it was very spicy!)

Close-up of the spiciness. Lots of hot red chili peppers there.

Vegetarian chopstick rolls with mango dip.

Shredded vegetables inside.

I washed all that oil down with a cup of green tea and later on in the night, two Cosmos. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment